1. Nothing says summer like minor league baseball, and next summer we won't wait until the end of season to go to a game.
2. Matt Saracen from Friday Night Lights is married to Nikki from LOST.
3. I've been repressing my inner teenager since I was six, and now she's coming out like a crazy person.
4. I figured out the best way to store basil - in a cup filled with water, covered in a paper towel, topped with a plastic bag, and stored in the fridge.
5. I hate scratching people's backs. More worse than even the worst thing.
6. Movie trailers should be released every day because they're fun, free, and almost as good as seeing the movie. Almost.
7. If we ever have a zombie epidemic, I want Brad Pitt in charge, and World War Z is my favorite summer movie (from last summer I'm boring whatever).
8. Sometimes summer means you need to take a tiny vacation, sit in a coffee shop with a friend for a day, and just dream.
9. Parades are never boring when you watch them with kids.
10. Pie always wins.
I'm joining the group over at Chatting at the Sky to share what we learned this summer.